Friday, September 22, 2006

Aborted.

Recently I've gotten really into free-form prose. It's not something I ever sit down intending to do. I've been writing a lot of it in Biology class. You know. When I'm supposed to be taking notes. I limit myself to one notebook page per piece. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of this in the coming monthes. On lucky days, I'll post the results here.

I have to disclaim first. The following is a statement, not necessarily a reflection of my own ideals. Also, none of my grammar nor useage has been corrected for posting here. You get the raw deal.

So here it is. The first of my free-form prose postings. Enjoy.

~*~

"Aborted."

Honey you and I alive and ignited are fire in the sky, burning Gods and beasts across the miles. We are each of us constellations dancing through the depthes of midnight immeasurable by modern science. We are as infinite as the soldiers in the stars before us. We are as limitless as we are open to interpretation. We are lovers engaged in epic toil the scale of which is limited only by perception and the will of God allowing men to so perceive.

We see shooting stars less as wishes cast on wings of hope but instead as the seeds of giants tossed carelessly over darkness. Each one a symbol both of life and of lust - unbridled alignment of signs and scars, of starbursts and supernovas not for creation but for satisfaction.

We are as dark and deep as black holes ending galaxies.

TONIGHT WE ARE BIGGER THAN GOD.

God defines and punishes sin. God solicits prayers for forgiveness of sin among other things - for lottery victories and blessings on voyage. For health and happiness and "God save the Queen!"...

WE ARE SIN.

We fuck a thousand miles above the hemisphere not in celebration of life nor in procreation nor even in love. We fuck because we are so selfish and so sick of the same God damned skyline. While millions fuck below we birth stillborn planets. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.

Aborted.

Each explosion is our passion and each scripture is fuel in the fire. We have lost faith so many years ago.

SO JUST WATCH THE FIREWORKS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading these! :)

My favorite line is "We are as dark and deep as balck holes ending galaxies."

-Jen