Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things that are scary

1. My penultimate semester of college ends tomorrow.
2. My ultimate, final semester as an undergraduate begins shortly thereafter.
3. My graduate school applications have to be done by, like, Wednesday or something.
4. Graduate school applications.
4.5. Inevitable rejection.
5. The very idea of student teaching.
6. The future.
7. What am I doing?
8. That everything lately has been so so good lovely on lovely like peanut butter and jelly in a ziploc made personally, especially-- and I don't know if that I deal pretty well with change carries over into this space I've occupied, nestled into, hibernating.
9. Personal statements-- Who am I and why can't I manage two double-spaced pages on it?
10. The simultaneous inescapability and impossibility of being.
11. Bad habits.
12. Spiders.
13.

2 comments:

Jess said...

i wish you liked spiders :(

metoyou said...

Blogger FM Stringer said...

do not fear

May 2, 2009 2:59 PM

^ditto