Friday, April 17, 2009

"Maybe it's just the nature of people having a little faith"

It's another good day in a relatively good week. The window's open and I'm listening to this, smiling and warm. That link there is over a year old, but totally refreshing and wonderful to revisit.

It's the first midafternoon post from me in quite a while, and there isn't a whole lot to say other than that I like the shape things are taking. Everything the psuedopsychologists have to say about Spring and what it does has been pretty spot for me, far as I can tell. And it is quite possible that I couldn't ask for anything better right now. Sun and trees, pretty girls and happy faces.

Short post, this. More to establish a pace for getting this thing written on more frequenly than anything. You'll be hearing from me.

No comments: